Just a quickie to wish everyone out there a Happy Halloween and to share a fun little last minute craft that’s obviously perfect for Halloween…. but if you ask my boys eyeballs are totally cool anytime of year! This little project is cheap, quick to make, not too scary, and something even the little ones can get in on.
- Ping pong balls
- LED Flameless tealights (we got ours at Target)
- Sharpie permanent markers
- Xacto knife
- Have an adult use an Xacto knife to cut a small “x” in each of your ping pong balls
- Slip each ping pong ball onto the “flame” part of a tealight
- Decorate with whatever funny, crazy, silly eyeball designs you like