If you are looking for something fun to do with your kiddos this Friday, join us for a Middle Eastern parent-child cooking class at Cavallo Point Cooking School. It should be a fun-filled summer-memory creating event and if you are looking for a little something special to do with your child, this will fit the bill.
Join us to discover the delicious tradition of meze, which extends from Greece, through the Balkans, to Turkey, and throughout the Middle East. In this parent-child cooking class, we explore the delicious tradition of the meze table while we create our own feast of small plates to savor and share, including dishes such as:
- Za’atar (Spice Blend with Sumac, Thyme and Sesame Seeds)
- Mast-o-Khiar (Persian Cucumber and Yogurt dip)
- Tabbouleh (Parsley, Mint and Bulgur Wheat Salad)
- Hummus (Chickpea and Tahini Dip)
- Savory Filo Cigars
- Date and Orange Salad
- Kofte Kebabs
- Basbousa (Moroccan Semolina Cake)
Still a few tickets available at the link here. Hoping to see you there!