It’s amazing how fast this year has gone by. Someone said to me recently that the years seem to whiz by faster as one gets older – that’s so true. We are hoping to keep it slow and simple these holidays, to pause and reflect, and think about how to make ourselves better, and by extension the world better.
We are also looking forward to next year and all the cooking fun we have planned with little ones and grown-ups. There are many new ideas and plans we have up our sleeves, and hopefully some of them will work out. Meanwhile, please note the dates below if your kids can join us, we’d love to cook with them.
Jan. 16, 2017 — MLK, JR. HOLIDAY CAMP: “AMERICAN CLASSICS”
- Registration link: https://www.activityhero.com/widgets/558 (1st to 6th grade)
Jan. 17, 2017 — Asian Noodle Bowls
- Registration link: https://www.activityhero.com/widgets/561
SUMMER CAMP 2017
We’d love to be part of your summer plans. Registration for 2017 Summer Camps will go live in January. In the meantime, Save the Date! All camps will run 9am-3pm and take place in SF/Noe Valley:
- Jul 10-14, 2017 : Cook the Cookbook: Bay Area chefs (entering 4th-7th grades)
- July 17-21, 2017 : Cook the Cookbook: Bay Area chefs (entering 4th-7th grades)
- July 24-28, 2017: Around the World (entering 1st-4th grades)
- July 31-August 4, 2017: Around the World (entering 1st-4th grades)
If you would like to be notified when registration goes live, please join our mailing list HERE.